For I want very much to see you, so I may impart to you some spiritual gift to strengthen you, that is, to be mutually encouraged by each other’s faith, both yours and mine.
Romans 1:11-12 (HCSB)
This verse in Romans reminds me that we should be encouraging each other and look forward to doing so. It is the mission of this site to help Christians deepen their relationship with God and encourage them to continue living for the Lord.
You are the only Bible some people ever read!
With the various media outlets of the world fighting to get the attention of as many people as possible, it seems impossible to stay in commune with God. One night, while leading a small group at my church, I discovered that some people with more Bible knowledge still struggle with their faith. Without proper habits, even the most seasoned Christian can sometimes be left searching for the answers.
Do you know how to answer the following questions?
- If you die today and God were to ask you why should I allow you into Heaven, what do you say?
- Does salvation (being saved) come from faith in God, or by doing good works?
- If God is so good, why does he allow bad things to happen?
Would any of the following Christian resources interest you?
The Only Bible was created for two purposes:
- To help Christians grow in maturity and build their relationship with God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.
- To build a community where Christians can encourage and build each other up to increase the number of people living for Christ.
We would LOVE for you to join our community! Subscribe to our Newsletter below and get faith-filled encouragement and Christian living resources straight to your inbox every week!